We take pride in producing a high quality, reliable product. That’s why LawnMaster tools carry a limited two (2) year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials from date of purchase under normal household use. If product is to be used for commercial, industrial or rental use, a thirty (30) day limited warranty will apply. Batteries and chargers carry a limited one (1) year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
Returning Product for Warranty
- Dated proof of purchase is required for warranty service.
- Please register your product on www.lawnmastertools.ca
- Contact Customer Service at (866) 384-8432 to initiate the warranty process.
- Shipping and processing fees may apply.
Not Covered by Warranty
- Any part that has become inoperative due to misuse, negligence, direct/indirect abuse, accidents, improper maintenance, repairs or alteration;
- Batteries that are not charged in accordance with the operator's manual directions and regulations;
- Any parts subject to normal wear and tear including but not limited to: the spool of trimmer line, trimmer head spool cover, mower blade, collection bag, brush cutter blade, pole saw chain and guide bar;
- The unit, if it has not been operated and/or maintained in accordance with the operator's manual;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Routine maintenance items such as lubricants, blade sharpening;
- Normal deterioration of the exterior finish due to use or exposure;
- Any product where serial number/data label is tampered with or removed;
- Any product purchased from unauthorized retailers.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.